Sparse current source estimation for MEG using loose orientation constraints
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 2190–2201, September 2013
How to Cite
Chang, W.-T., Ahlfors, S. P. and Lin, F.-H. (2013), Sparse current source estimation for MEG using loose orientation constraints. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 2190–2201. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22057
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2010
- National Institutes of Health Grants. Grant Number: R01HD040712, R01NS037462, R01NS048279, R01NS057500, P41RR014075, R01MH083744, R21DC010060, R21EB007298
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 98-2320-B-002-004-MY3, NSC 100-2325-B-002-046
- Ministry of Economic Affairs; Contract grant number: 100-EC-17-A-19-S1-175; Contract grant sponsor: National Health Research Institute; Contract grant number: NHRI-EX100-9715EC; Contract grant sponsor: Academy of Finland (FiDiPro program)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!