This manuscript reflects the views of the authors and may not reflect the opinions or views of the NIH.
The right inhibition? Callosal correlates of hand performance in healthy children and adolescents callosal correlates of hand performance
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 2259–2265, September 2013
How to Cite
Kurth, F., Mayer, E. A., Toga, A. W., Thompson, P. M. and Luders, E. (2013), The right inhibition? Callosal correlates of hand performance in healthy children and adolescents callosal correlates of hand performance. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 2259–2265. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22060
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2011
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- the National Institute on Drug Abuse
- the National Institute of Mental Health, and the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Numbers: N01-HD02-3343, N01-MH9-0002, N01-NS-9-2314, -2315, -2316, -2317, -2319, -2320
- NIH. Grant Numbers: U54 RR021813, P41 RR013642, M01 RR000865, R01 EB007813, R01 EB008281, R01 EB008432, AG016570, EB01651, LM05639, RR019771
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!