Neural response to emotional stimuli during experimental human endotoxemia
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 2217–2227, September 2013
How to Cite
Kullmann, J. S., Grigoleit, J.-S., Lichte, P., Kobbe, P., Rosenberger, C., Banner, C., Wolf, O. T., Engler, H., Oberbeck, R., Elsenbruch, S., Bingel, U., Forsting, M., Gizewski, E. R. and Schedlowski, M. (2013), Neural response to emotional stimuli during experimental human endotoxemia. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 2217–2227. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22063
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2011
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: Sche 341/14-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!