Practice-related changes in neural activation patterns investigated via wavelet-based clustering analysis
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 2276–2291, September 2013
How to Cite
Lee, J., Park, C., Dyckman, K. A., Lazar, N. A., Austin, B. P., Li, Q. and McDowell, J. E. (2013), Practice-related changes in neural activation patterns investigated via wavelet-based clustering analysis. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 2276–2291. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22066
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2011
- NIMH. Grant Number: MH01852
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!