A longitudinal study of age- and gender-related annual rate of volume changes in regional gray matter in healthy adults
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
How to Cite
Taki, Y., Thyreau, B., Kinomura, S., Sato, K., Goto, R., Wu, K., Kawashima, R. and Fukuda, H. (2012), A longitudinal study of age- and gender-related annual rate of volume changes in regional gray matter in healthy adults. Hum. Brain Mapp.. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22067
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2011
- The National Institute of Mental Health, the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- National Institute on Drug Abuse and the US National Cancer Institute
- The Telecommunications Advancement Organisation of Japan
- The 21st Century Centre of Excellence (COE) Programme (Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology; MEXT)
- ldquo;Future Medical Engineering-based Bio-nanotechnology” at Tohoku University
- The JSPS-CIHR Joint Health Research
- MEXT. Grant Numbers: 18790864, 23240056
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!