A decisional space for fMRI pattern separation using the principal component analysis—a comparative study of language networks in pediatric epilepsy
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 2330–2342, September 2013
How to Cite
You, X., Adjouadi, M., Wang, J., Guillen, M. R., Bernal, B., Sullivan, J., Donner, E., Bjornson, B., Berl, M. and Gaillard, W. D. (2013), A decisional space for fMRI pattern separation using the principal component analysis—a comparative study of language networks in pediatric epilepsy. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 2330–2342. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22069
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2011
- The American Epilepsy Society. Grant Number: NINDS R01 NS44280
- Children's Research Institute Avery Award, Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Research Center at Children's National Medical Center. Grant Number: NIH IDDRC P30HD40677
- The General Clinic Research Center. Grant Number: NIH GCRC M01-RR13297
- The National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: HRD-0833093, CNS-0959985, CNS-1042341
- Ware Foundation and the joint Neuro-Engineering Program with Miami Children's Hospital
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!