(Still) longing for food: Insulin reactivity modulates response to food pictures
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 10, pages 2367–2380, October 2013
How to Cite
Kroemer, N. B., Krebs, L., Kobiella, A., Grimm, O., Vollstädt-Klein, S., Wolfensteller, U., Kling, R., Bidlingmaier, M., Zimmermann, U. S. and Smolka, M. N. (2013), (Still) longing for food: Insulin reactivity modulates response to food pictures. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 2367–2380. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22071
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: SM 80/5-1, SM 80/5-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!