Pei-Yi Lin and Jia-Jin Jason Chen contributed equally to this work.
The cortical control of cycling exercise in stroke patients: An fNIRS study
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 10, pages 2381–2390, October 2013
How to Cite
Lin, P.-Y., Chen, J.-J. J. and Lin, S.-I. (2013), The cortical control of cycling exercise in stroke patients: An fNIRS study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 2381–2390. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22072
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2011
- National Health Research Institute. Grant Number: NHRI-EX97-9734EI
- National Science council of Republic of China. Grant Number: NSC-98-2221-E006-010, NSC 100-2321-B-006-018
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!