Correlation between high-sensitivity C-reactive protein and brain gray matter volume in healthy elderly subjects
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 10, pages 2418–2424, October 2013
How to Cite
Taki, Y., Thyreau, B., Kinomura, S., Sato, K., Goto, R., Wu, K., Kakizaki, M., Tsuji, I., Kawashima, R. and Fukuda, H. (2013), Correlation between high-sensitivity C-reactive protein and brain gray matter volume in healthy elderly subjects. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 2418–2424. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22073
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2011
- The National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering
- The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- The National Institute of Mental Health
- The Telecommunications Advancement Organization of Japan
- JSPS-RFTF. Grant Number: 97L00202
- Scientific Research. Grant Number: 13557031
- JSPS Research. Grant Number: 1410301
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
- Research Grant (2002) from the Japan Atherosclerosis Prevention Fund
- Health Science Grant on Health Services (H13-kenko-008)
- Comprehensive Research on Aging and Health. Grant Numbers: H13-choju-007, H13-choju-023
- Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare of Japan
- The Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, and Culture. Grant Number: 23390295
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!