J.T. Dunn is senior author for the PET component of the study.
Regional cerebral blood flow and FDG uptake in asymptomatic HIV-1 men
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 10, pages 2484–2493, October 2013
How to Cite
Towgood, K. J., Pitkanen, M., Kulasegaram, R., Fradera, A., Soni, S., Sibtain, N., Reed, L. J., Bradbeer, C., Barker, G. J., Dunn, J. T., Zelaya, F. and Kopelman, M. D. (2013), Regional cerebral blood flow and FDG uptake in asymptomatic HIV-1 men. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 2484–2493. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22078
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2011
- Guy's and St Thomas's Charity
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!