K.L. and D.Z. equally contributed to this article.
Connectomics signatures of prenatal cocaine exposure affected adolescent brains
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 10, pages 2494–2510, October 2013
How to Cite
Li, K., Zhu, D., Guo, L., Li, Z., Lynch, M. E., Coles, C., Hu, X. and Liu, T. (2013), Connectomics signatures of prenatal cocaine exposure affected adolescent brains. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 2494–2510. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22082
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2011
- NIH Career Award. Grant Number: NIH EB 006878
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 HL087923-03S2, RO1 DA17795
- The University of Georgia start-up research funding and China Government Scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!