K.L. and D.Z. equally contributed to this article.
Connectomics signatures of prenatal cocaine exposure affected adolescent brains
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 10, pages 2494–2510, October 2013
How to Cite
Li, K., Zhu, D., Guo, L., Li, Z., Lynch, M. E., Coles, C., Hu, X. and Liu, T. (2013), Connectomics signatures of prenatal cocaine exposure affected adolescent brains. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 2494–2510. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22082
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2011
- NIH Career Award. Grant Number: NIH EB 006878
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 HL087923-03S2, RO1 DA17795
- The University of Georgia start-up research funding and China Government Scholarship
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.