FC, J-DT, GDJ, and AC have a patent application on the TDI method.
Super-resolution track-density imaging of thalamic substructures: Comparison with high-resolution anatomical magnetic resonance imaging at 7.0T
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 10, pages 2538–2548, October 2013
How to Cite
Calamante, F., Oh, S.-H., Tournier, J.-D., Park, S.-Y., Son, Y.-D., Chung, J.-Y., Chi, J.-G., Jackson, G. D., Park, C.-W., Kim, Y.-B., Connelly, A. and Cho, Z.-H. (2013), Super-resolution track-density imaging of thalamic substructures: Comparison with high-resolution anatomical magnetic resonance imaging at 7.0T. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 2538–2548. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22083
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2011
- Basic Science Research Program Through the National Research Foundation (NRF), the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2008-2004159, 2010-0029262
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF), Korea government (MOST). Grant Number: 20100002134
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!