Functional connectivity for an “Island of sparing” in autism spectrum disorder: An fMRI study of visual search
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 10, pages 2524–2537, October 2013
How to Cite
Keehn, B., Shih, P., Brenner, L. A., Townsend, J. and Müller, R.-A. (2013), Functional connectivity for an “Island of sparing” in autism spectrum disorder: An fMRI study of visual search. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 2524–2537. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22084
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2011
- NIDCD. Grant Numbers: R01-DC006155, 1T32DC007361 (author BK)
- NIMH. Grant Number: R01-MH081023
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!