Functional connectivity for an “Island of sparing” in autism spectrum disorder: An fMRI study of visual search
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 10, pages 2524–2537, October 2013
How to Cite
Keehn, B., Shih, P., Brenner, L. A., Townsend, J. and Müller, R.-A. (2013), Functional connectivity for an “Island of sparing” in autism spectrum disorder: An fMRI study of visual search. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 2524–2537. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22084
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2011
- NIDCD. Grant Numbers: R01-DC006155, 1T32DC007361 (author BK)
- NIMH. Grant Number: R01-MH081023
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.