The 5-HTTLPR polymorphism is associated with altered hemodynamic responses during appetitive conditioning
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 10, pages 2549–2560, October 2013
How to Cite
Klucken, T., Wehrum, S., Schweckendiek, J., Merz, C. J., Hennig, J., Vaitl, D. and Stark, R. (2013), The 5-HTTLPR polymorphism is associated with altered hemodynamic responses during appetitive conditioning. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 2549–2560. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22085
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2011
- DFG German Research Foundation. Grant Number: STA 475/11-1
- Justus Liebig University Giessen
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.