These data were presented as a talk at the International Meeting for Autism Research on May 14, 2011 in San Diego, CA.
Atypical brain activation patterns during a face-to-face joint attention game in adults with autism spectrum disorder
Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 10, pages 2511–2523, October 2013
How to Cite
Redcay, E., Dodell-Feder, D., Mavros, P. L., Kleiner, M., Pearrow, M. J., Triantafyllou, C., Gabrieli, J. D. and Saxe, R. (2013), Atypical brain activation patterns during a face-to-face joint attention game in adults with autism spectrum disorder. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 2511–2523. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22086
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2011
- Simons Foundation Autism Research Initiative, Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|hbm22086-sup-0001-SuppTab1.doc||455K||Supporting Information Table 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.