Neural correlates of visual search in patients with hereditary retinal dystrophies
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 10, pages 2607–2623, October 2013
How to Cite
Plank, T., Frolo, J., Farzana, F., Brandl-Rühle, S., Renner, A. B. and Greenlee, M. W. (2013), Neural correlates of visual search in patients with hereditary retinal dystrophies. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 2607–2623. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22088
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (Research Group FOR 1075: Regulation and Pathology of Homeostatic Processes in Visual Function)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!