Hommer and Seo contributed equally to this work.
Neural correlates of stress and favorite-food cue exposure in adolescents: A functional magnetic resonance imaging study
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 10, pages 2561–2573, October 2013
How to Cite
Hommer, R. E., Seo, D., Lacadie, C. M., Chaplin, T. M., Mayes, L. C., Sinha, R. and Potenza, M. N. (2013), Neural correlates of stress and favorite-food cue exposure in adolescents: A functional magnetic resonance imaging study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 2561–2573. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22089
The contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of any of the other funding agencies. The authors reported no biomedical financial interests or conflicts of interest to disclose with respect to the content of this manuscript.
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2011
- the National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: P50 DA016556, P50 DA09241, UL1-DE19586, RL1 AA017539, R01 DA006025, R01 DA017863, K05 DA020091
- the Office of Research on Women's Health, the NIH Roadmap for Medical Research/Common Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!