Brain correlates of phasic autonomic response to acupuncture stimulation: An event-related fMRI study
Article first published online: 14 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 10, pages 2592–2606, October 2013
How to Cite
Napadow, V., Lee, J., Kim, J., Cina, S., Maeda, Y., Barbieri, R., Harris, R. E., Kettner, N. and Park, K. (2013), Brain correlates of phasic autonomic response to acupuncture stimulation: An event-related fMRI study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 2592–2606. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22091
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2011
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, NIH. Grant Numbers: K01-AT002166, R01-AT004714, P01-AT002048, F05-AT003770, R01 HL084502
- NCRR. Grant Numbers: P41-RR14075, UL1-RR025758
- Institute; Institute of Information Technology Advancement, Korea and KOSEF-2009-0076345. Grant Number: IITA-2008-(C1090-0801-0002)
- Department of Army grant DAMD-Award Number. Grant Number: W81XWH-07-2-0050
- Dana Foundation Award in Brain and Immuno-imaging, Mental Illness and Neuroscience Discovery (MIND)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!