Brain correlates of phasic autonomic response to acupuncture stimulation: An event-related fMRI study
Article first published online: 14 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 10, pages 2592–2606, October 2013
How to Cite
Napadow, V., Lee, J., Kim, J., Cina, S., Maeda, Y., Barbieri, R., Harris, R. E., Kettner, N. and Park, K. (2013), Brain correlates of phasic autonomic response to acupuncture stimulation: An event-related fMRI study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 2592–2606. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22091
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2011
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, NIH. Grant Numbers: K01-AT002166, R01-AT004714, P01-AT002048, F05-AT003770, R01 HL084502
- NCRR. Grant Numbers: P41-RR14075, UL1-RR025758
- Institute; Institute of Information Technology Advancement, Korea and KOSEF-2009-0076345. Grant Number: IITA-2008-(C1090-0801-0002)
- Department of Army grant DAMD-Award Number. Grant Number: W81XWH-07-2-0050
- Dana Foundation Award in Brain and Immuno-imaging, Mental Illness and Neuroscience Discovery (MIND)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|hbm22091-sup-0001-SuppTab1.docx||38K||Supporting Information Table 1|
|hbm22091-sup-0002-SuppTab2.docx||168K||Supporting Information Table 2|
|hbm22091-sup-0003-SuppTab3.docx||43K||Supporting Information Table 3|
|hbm22091-sup-0004-SuppTab4.docx||123K||Supporting Information Table 4|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.