Damage to left anterior temporal cortex predicts impairment of complex syntactic processing: A lesion-symptom mapping study
Article first published online: 21 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 10, pages 2715–2723, October 2013
How to Cite
Magnusdottir, S., Fillmore, P., den Ouden, D.B., Hjaltason, H., Rorden, C., Kjartansson, O., Bonilha, L. and Fridriksson, J. (2013), Damage to left anterior temporal cortex predicts impairment of complex syntactic processing: A lesion-symptom mapping study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 2715–2723. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22096
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2011
- NIDCD. Grant Number: DC008355
- NINDS. Grant Number: NS054266
- LSH Science Fund (Vísindasjóður LSH)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!