Cortical representation of pain in primary sensory-motor areas (S1/M1)—a study using intracortical recordings in humans
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 10, pages 2655–2668, October 2013
How to Cite
Frot, M., Magnin, M., Mauguière, F. and Garcia-Larrea, L. (2013), Cortical representation of pain in primary sensory-motor areas (S1/M1)—a study using intracortical recordings in humans. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 2655–2668. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22097
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!