Investigating the prevalence of complex fiber configurations in white matter tissue with diffusion magnetic resonance imaging
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 11, pages 2747–2766, November 2013
How to Cite
Jeurissen, B., Leemans, A., Tournier, J.-D., Jones, D. K. and Sijbers, J. (2013), Investigating the prevalence of complex fiber configurations in white matter tissue with diffusion magnetic resonance imaging. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 2747–2766. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22099
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2011
- Inter-University Attraction Poles Program 6-38 of the Belgian Science Policy
- Institute for the Promotion of Innovation through Science and Technology in Flanders (IWT-Vlaanderen; SBO-project QUANTIVIAM). Grant Number: 060819
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!