Investigating the prevalence of complex fiber configurations in white matter tissue with diffusion magnetic resonance imaging
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 11, pages 2747–2766, November 2013
How to Cite
Jeurissen, B., Leemans, A., Tournier, J.-D., Jones, D. K. and Sijbers, J. (2013), Investigating the prevalence of complex fiber configurations in white matter tissue with diffusion magnetic resonance imaging. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 2747–2766. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22099
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2011
- Inter-University Attraction Poles Program 6-38 of the Belgian Science Policy
- Institute for the Promotion of Innovation through Science and Technology in Flanders (IWT-Vlaanderen; SBO-project QUANTIVIAM). Grant Number: 060819
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|hbm22099-sup-0001-SuppFig1.eps||392K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|hbm22099-sup-0002-SuppFig2.eps||562K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
|hbm22099-sup-0003-SuppFig3.eps||533K||Supporting Information Figure 3.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.