Mechanical flutter stimulation induces a lasting response in the sensorimotor cortex as revealed with BOLD fMRI
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 11, pages 2767–2774, November 2013
How to Cite
Christova, M., Golaszewski, S., Ischebeck, A., Kunz, A., Rafolt, D., Nardone, R. and Gallasch, E. (2013), Mechanical flutter stimulation induces a lasting response in the sensorimotor cortex as revealed with BOLD fMRI. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 2767–2774. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22102
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2011
- Austrian National Bank. Grant Number: 13221
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!