Improved prediction of Alzheimer's disease with longitudinal white matter/gray matter contrast changes
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 11, pages 2775–2785, November 2013
How to Cite
Grydeland, H., Westlye, L. T., Walhovd, K. B. and Fjell, A. M. (2013), Improved prediction of Alzheimer's disease with longitudinal white matter/gray matter contrast changes. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 2775–2785. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22103
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2011
- Research Council of Norway. Grant Number: 204966/177404/186092/175066/189507
- University of Oslo
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!