Alterations of the salience network in obesity: A resting-state fMRI study
Article first published online: 21 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 11, pages 2786–2797, November 2013
How to Cite
García-García, I., Jurado, M. Á., Garolera, M., Segura, B., Sala-Llonch, R., Marqués-Iturria, I., Pueyo, R., Sender-Palacios, M. J., Vernet-Vernet, M., Narberhaus, A., Ariza, M. and Junqué, C. (2013), Alterations of the salience network in obesity: A resting-state fMRI study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 2786–2797. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22104
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2011
- MICINN. Grant Number: PSI2008-05803-C02-00/PSIC
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Numbers: FI-DGR 2011, SGR0941 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!