fMRI evidence of degeneration-induced neuropathic pain in diabetes: Enhanced limbic and striatal activations
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 10, pages 2733–2746, October 2013
How to Cite
Tseng, M.-T., Chiang, M.-C., Chao, C.-C., Tseng, W.-Y. I. and Hsieh, S.-T. (2013), fMRI evidence of degeneration-induced neuropathic pain in diabetes: Enhanced limbic and striatal activations. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 2733–2746. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22105
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2011
- National Health Research Institute of Taiwan. Grant Number: NHRI-EX100-10045NI
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC99-2321-B-002-013
- National Taiwan University College of Medicine and National Taiwan University Hospital. Grant Number: 100C101-21
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!