fMRI evidence of degeneration-induced neuropathic pain in diabetes: Enhanced limbic and striatal activations
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 10, pages 2733–2746, October 2013
How to Cite
Tseng, M.-T., Chiang, M.-C., Chao, C.-C., Tseng, W.-Y. I. and Hsieh, S.-T. (2013), fMRI evidence of degeneration-induced neuropathic pain in diabetes: Enhanced limbic and striatal activations. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 2733–2746. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22105
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2011
- National Health Research Institute of Taiwan. Grant Number: NHRI-EX100-10045NI
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC99-2321-B-002-013
- National Taiwan University College of Medicine and National Taiwan University Hospital. Grant Number: 100C101-21
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.