Learning-dependent plasticity in human auditory cortex during appetitive operant conditioning
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 11, pages 2841–2851, November 2013
How to Cite
Puschmann, S., Brechmann, A. and Thiel, C. M. (2013), Learning-dependent plasticity in human auditory cortex during appetitive operant conditioning. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 2841–2851. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22107
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2012
- German Research Foundation (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, DFG). Grant Number: SFB/TRR31
- Graduate school “Neurosenses.”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!