Learning-dependent plasticity in human auditory cortex during appetitive operant conditioning
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 11, pages 2841–2851, November 2013
How to Cite
Puschmann, S., Brechmann, A. and Thiel, C. M. (2013), Learning-dependent plasticity in human auditory cortex during appetitive operant conditioning. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 2841–2851. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22107
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2012
- German Research Foundation (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, DFG). Grant Number: SFB/TRR31
- Graduate school “Neurosenses.”
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|hbm22107-sup-0001-SuppFig1.tiff||2813K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|hbm22107-sup-0002-SuppFig2.tiff||1301K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.