Conflict of Interest: Paul Costa receives royalties for the NEO-PI-R.
The five factors of personality and regional cortical variability in the baltimore longitudinal study of aging†
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 11, pages 2829–2840, November 2013
How to Cite
Kapogiannis, D., Sutin, A., Davatzikos, C., Costa, P. and Resnick, S. (2013), The five factors of personality and regional cortical variability in the baltimore longitudinal study of aging. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 2829–2840. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22108
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2011
- Intramural Research Program of the NIH and National Institute on Aging (NIA). Grant Number: N01-AG-3-2124
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!