Conflict of Interest: Paul Costa receives royalties for the NEO-PI-R.
The five factors of personality and regional cortical variability in the baltimore longitudinal study of aging†
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 11, pages 2829–2840, November 2013
How to Cite
Kapogiannis, D., Sutin, A., Davatzikos, C., Costa, P. and Resnick, S. (2013), The five factors of personality and regional cortical variability in the baltimore longitudinal study of aging. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 2829–2840. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22108
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2011
- Intramural Research Program of the NIH and National Institute on Aging (NIA). Grant Number: N01-AG-3-2124
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.