Primary visual response (M100) delays in adolescents with FASD as measured with MEG
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 11, pages 2852–2862, November 2013
How to Cite
Coffman, B. A., Kodituwakku, P., Kodituwakku, E. L., Romero, L., Sharadamma, N. M., Stone, D. and Stephen, J. M. (2013), Primary visual response (M100) delays in adolescents with FASD as measured with MEG. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 2852–2862. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22110
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: P20 AA017068, 3P20AA017068-03S1, 5P20 RR021938
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!