Spatiotemporal distribution of cortical processing of first and second languages in bilinguals. I. Effects of proficiency and linguistic setting
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 11, pages 2863–2881, November 2013
How to Cite
Pratt, H., Abbasi, D. A.-A., Bleich, N., Mittelman, N. and Starr, A. (2013), Spatiotemporal distribution of cortical processing of first and second languages in bilinguals. I. Effects of proficiency and linguistic setting. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 2863–2881. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22111
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: DC 02618
- The U.S.-Israel Binational Science Foundation, by the Rappaport Family Institute for Research in the Medical Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!