Imaging the interaction: Epileptic discharges, working memory, and behavior
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 11, pages 2910–2917, November 2013
How to Cite
Chaudhary, U. J., Centeno, M., Carmichael, D. W., Vollmar, C., Rodionov, R., Bonelli, S., Stretton, J., Pressler, R., Eriksson, S. H., Sisodiya, S., Friston, K., Duncan, J. S., Lemieux, L. and Koepp, M. (2013), Imaging the interaction: Epileptic discharges, working memory, and behavior. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 2910–2917. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22115
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2011
- Big Lottery fund
- Wolfson Trust
- and the Epilepsy Society
- Central and East London NIHR CLRN
- Higher Education Commission of Pakistan
- UCLH/UCL, Department of Health's NIHR Biomedical Research Centre
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|hbm22115-sup-0001-SuppFig1.tif||364K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|hbm22115-sup-0002-SuppFig2.tif||85K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
|hbm22115-sup-0003-SuppFig3.tif||205K||Supporting Information Figure 3.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.