The influence of aerobic fitness on cerebral white matter integrity and cognitive function in older adults: Results of a one-year exercise intervention
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 11, pages 2972–2985, November 2013
How to Cite
Voss, M. W., Heo, S., Prakash, R. S., Erickson, K. I., Alves, H., Chaddock, L., Szabo, A. N., Mailey, E. L., Wójcicki, T. R., White, S. M., Gothe, N., McAuley, E., Sutton, B. P. and Kramer, A. F. (2013), The influence of aerobic fitness on cerebral white matter integrity and cognitive function in older adults: Results of a one-year exercise intervention. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 2972–2985. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22119
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2010
- National Institute on Aging at the National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: RO1 AG25667, RO1 AG25032
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.