Data used in preparation of this article were obtained from the Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (ADNI) database (adni.loni.ucla.edu). As such, the investigators within the ADNI contributed to the design and implementation of ADNI and/or provided data but did not participate in analysis or writing of this report. A complete listing of ADNI investigators can be found at:http://adni.loni.ucla.edu/wpcontent/uploads/how_to_apply/ADNI_Acknowledgement_List.pdf
Sample size estimates for well-powered cross-sectional cortical thickness studies
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 11, pages 3000–3009, November 2013
How to Cite
Pardoe, H. R., Abbott, D. F., Jackson, G. D. and The Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (2013), Sample size estimates for well-powered cross-sectional cortical thickness studies. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 3000–3009. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22120
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NIH-NINDS R37-31146
- Victorian Life Sciences Computation Initiative (VLSCI; Peak Computing Facility at the University of Melbourne, an initiative of the Victorian Government). Grant Number: VR0056
- Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (ADNI; National Institutes of Health). Grant Number: U01 AG024904
- Victorian Government's Operational Infrastructure Support Program
- NHMRC program. Grant Number: 628952
- Scobie and McKinnon Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!