Data used in preparation of this article were obtained from the Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (ADNI) database (adni.loni.ucla.edu). As such, the investigators within the ADNI contributed to the design and implementation of ADNI and/or provided data but did not participate in analysis or writing of this report. A complete listing of ADNI investigators can be found at:http://adni.loni.ucla.edu/wpcontent/uploads/how_to_apply/ADNI_Acknowledgement_List.pdf
Sample size estimates for well-powered cross-sectional cortical thickness studies
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 11, pages 3000–3009, November 2013
How to Cite
Pardoe, H. R., Abbott, D. F., Jackson, G. D. and The Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (2013), Sample size estimates for well-powered cross-sectional cortical thickness studies. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 3000–3009. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22120
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NIH-NINDS R37-31146
- Victorian Life Sciences Computation Initiative (VLSCI; Peak Computing Facility at the University of Melbourne, an initiative of the Victorian Government). Grant Number: VR0056
- Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (ADNI; National Institutes of Health). Grant Number: U01 AG024904
- Victorian Government's Operational Infrastructure Support Program
- NHMRC program. Grant Number: 628952
- Scobie and McKinnon Trust
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.