Internal representations for face detection: An application of noise-based image classification to BOLD responses
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 11, pages 3101–3115, November 2013
How to Cite
Nestor, A., Vettel, J. M. and Tarr, M. J. (2013), Internal representations for face detection: An application of noise-based image classification to BOLD responses. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 3101–3115. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22128
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2011
- NIH EUREKA award. Grant Number: 1R01MH084195-01
- James S. McDonnell Foundation (to the Perceptual Expertise Network (PEN))
- NSF Science of Learning Center. Grant Number: SBE-0542013 (to the Temporal Dynamics of Learning Center (TDLC))
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|hbm22128-sup-0001-SuppFigS1.tif||2001K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|hbm22128-sup-0002-SuppFigS2.tif||1887K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
|hbm22128-sup-0003-SuppFigS3.tif||1639K||Supporting Information Figure 3.|
|hbm22128-sup-0004-SuppFigS4.tif||3414K||Supporting Information Figure 4.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.