Loss in connectivity among regions of the brain reward system in alcohol dependence
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 3129–3142, December 2013
How to Cite
Kuceyeski, A., Meyerhoff, D. J., Durazzo, T. C. and Raj, A. (2013), Loss in connectivity among regions of the brain reward system in alcohol dependence. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 3129–3142. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22132
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: F32 EB012404-02, P41 EB0159504, P41 RR023953-02S1, R21 EB008138-02, AA10788, R01 AA10788, K01 DA24136, DA24136
- Radiology Research Service of the San Francisco Veteran's Administration Medical Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!