Their pain is not our pain: Brain and autonomic correlates of empathic resonance with the pain of same and different race individuals
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 3168–3181, December 2013
How to Cite
Azevedo, R. T., Macaluso, E., Avenanti, A., Santangelo, V., Cazzato, V. and Aglioti, S. M. (2013), Their pain is not our pain: Brain and autonomic correlates of empathic resonance with the pain of same and different race individuals. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 3168–3181. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22133
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2011
- European Union's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7-ICT-2009-C). Grant Number: 249858 (Tango Project)
- European Union's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7-ICT-2009-5). Grant Number: 257695 (VERE project)
- the Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia of Portugal. Grant Number: SFRH/AQ2 BD/60517/2009
- Italian Ministry of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!