Neural adaptation to thin and fat bodies in the fusiform body area and middle occipital gyrus: An fMRI adaptation study
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 3233–3246, December 2013
How to Cite
Hummel, D., Rudolf, A. K., Brandi, M.-L., Untch, K.-H., Grabhorn, R., Hampel, H. and Mohr, H. M. (2013), Neural adaptation to thin and fat bodies in the fusiform body area and middle occipital gyrus: An fMRI adaptation study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 3233–3246. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22135
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2012
- German Research Foundation (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, DFG). Grant Number: MO2014/1-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!