Intrinsic resting-state activity predicts working memory brain activation and behavioral performance
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 3204–3215, December 2013
How to Cite
Zou, Q., Ross, T. J., Gu, H., Geng, X., Zuo, X.-N., Hong, L. E., Gao, J.-H., Stein, E. A., Zang, Y.-F. and Yang, Y. (2013), Intrinsic resting-state activity predicts working memory brain activation and behavioral performance. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 3204–3215. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22136
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2011
- Intramural Research Program of the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81020108022
- China's National Strategic Basic Research Program (973). Grant Number: 2012CB720700
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!