An investigation of the structural, connectional, and functional subspecialization in the human amygdala
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 3247–3266, December 2013
How to Cite
Bzdok, D., Laird, A. R., Zilles, K., Fox, P. T. and Eickhoff, S. B. (2013), An investigation of the structural, connectional, and functional subspecialization in the human amygdala. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 3247–3266. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22138
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2011
- German Research Council. Grant Number: DFG, IRTG 1328
- Human Brain Project. Grant Number: R01-MH074457-01A1
- Helmholtz Initiative on Systems-Biology
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.