Brith Klarborg and Kathrine Skak Madsen have contributed equally to this work.
Sustained attention is associated with right superior longitudinal fasciculus and superior parietal white matter microstructure in children
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 3216–3232, December 2013
How to Cite
Klarborg, B., Skak Madsen, K., Vestergaard, M., Skimminge, A., Jernigan, T. L. and Baaré, W. F.C. (2013), Sustained attention is associated with right superior longitudinal fasciculus and superior parietal white matter microstructure in children. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 3216–3232. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22139
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2011
- Danish Medical Research Council
- the Lundbeck Foundation
- the Savværksejer Jeppe Juhl og hustru Ovita Juhls Mindelegat Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!