Memory performance and fMRI signal in presymptomatic familial Alzheimer's disease
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 3308–3319, December 2013
How to Cite
Braskie, M. N., Medina, L. D., Rodriguez-Agudelo, Y., Geschwind, D. H., Macias-Islas, M. A., Thompson, P. M., Cummings, J. L., Bookheimer, S. Y. and Ringman, J. M. (2013), Memory performance and fMRI signal in presymptomatic familial Alzheimer's disease. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 3308–3319. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22141
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2011
- PHS. Grant Number: K08 AG-22228
- California DHS. Grant Number: 04-35522
- UC MEXUS and the Shirley
- the Sidell Kagan Foundation
- Alzheimer's Disease Research Center Grant from the National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: P50 AG-16570
- General Clinical Research Centers Program. Grant Number: M01-RR00865
- Alzheimer's Disease Research Center of California Grant
- Jack Goldberg Trust
- the Easton Consortium for Alzheimer's Disease Drug Discovery and Biomarkers
- NIA. Grant Number: R01 AG040060
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!