Cerebral blood flow and gray matter volume covariance patterns of cognition in aging
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 3267–3279, December 2013
How to Cite
Steffener, J., Brickman, A. M., Habeck, C. G., Salthouse, T. A. and Stern, Y. (2013), Cerebral blood flow and gray matter volume covariance patterns of cognition in aging. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 3267–3279. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22142
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2011
- National Institute of Aging. Grant Numbers: 5R01AG026158-5, 1K01AG035061
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.