A longitudinal study of the relationship between personality traits and the annual rate of volume changes in regional gray matter in healthy adults
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 3347–3353, December 2013
How to Cite
Taki, Y., Thyreau, B., Kinomura, S., Sato, K., Goto, R., Wu, K., Kawashima, R. and Fukuda, H. (2013), A longitudinal study of the relationship between personality traits and the annual rate of volume changes in regional gray matter in healthy adults. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 3347–3353. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22145
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2011
- National Institute of Mental Health
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- National Institute on Drug Abuse and the US National Cancer Institute
- Telecommunications Advancement Organisation of Japan
- Future Medical Engineering-based Bio-nanotechnology
- Tohoku Universitym, JSPS-CIHR Joint Health Research Programme
- MEXT. Grant Numbers: 18790864, 23240056
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!